- The general idea for being a Canfield Training Group Affiliate is you promote one of our products to your audience using the unique affiliate link that we provide to you, and we pay you a commission when a sale is made using your affiliate link.
- We operate our affiliate program in a fair and equitable manner, and we expect the same in return from our affiliate partners.
- We are happy to pay you affiliate commissions! However, you must include your affiliate link in all of your promotions. If your link is not used, we are not able to track your sale or pay you a commission.
- We offer various marketing materials for you to use to promote our products that are approved by Canfield Training Group. This may include email copy, webinars, social media posts, e-books, etc. We strongly encourage you to use the marketing materials that we provide. If wish to create your own marketing materials, you must submit your materials to us for approval BEFORE you use them. The approval turnaround is typically five (5) business days. Submit materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org If you use materials any marketing materials that are not provided by or approved by Canfield Training Group, we will not pay an affiliate commission on those sales.
- Affiliates are not permitted to create websites, advertisements, or marketing materials that copy, imitate, or resemble the Canfield Training Group’s intellectual property.
- Affiliates are not permitted to offer cash back, coupons, rewards, or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts when promoting Canfield Training Group products.
- Affiliates are prohibited from cookie stuffing, bidding on Canfield Training Group product names, trademarks, and misspelled versions thereof, or generating traffic by banner exchanges, click exchanges, or other deceptive practices.
- Canfield Training Group reserves the right to audit all affiliate sales, advertisements, and affiliate practices. We do not pay commissions on finance charges or credit card fees.
- By participating in our affiliate program, you are agreeing to all terms and conditions in the Canfield Affiliate Agreement. Click here to review the agreement.
Is there an affiliate dashboard?
Yes. Registered affiliates can log in www.affiliates.jackcanfield.com
Where can I check my link tracking stats?
Log into your affiliate dashboard, and click the link under the “Affiliate Ledger and Tracking Statistics” section. This will redirect you to an Infusionsoft dashboard and from there you can click on “Link Tracking Stats”
Where can I check to see if I have made any sales?
Log into your affiliate dashboard, and click the link under the “Affiliate Ledger and Tracking Statistics” section. This will redirect you to an Infusionsoft dashboard and from there you can click on “My Ledger”
Which products can I earn commission on and how much commission can I earn?
All products which are included in our affiliate program are listed in your affiliate dashboard. Once you log in, go to the tracking links page, and scroll down to the “Commissions” section.
When are commissions paid out?
Commissions are paid out approximately 30-45 days after the refund period expires. (Ex: Sale date September 10. Refund Period expires October 10. Commission paid in November.)
Do I earn commission if my referral purchases something on a payment plan?
Yes! After the refund period expires you are paid as payments are collected from the customer. Note: if there is a finance charge on the payment plan, commissions are not paid out until the finance charge has been collected.
Who can I contact if I have questions?
Please email email@example.com